- Accommodation advice and guidance
- Performance Management consultation
- Workplace Absence and Sick Time Usage management and support
- Workplace Violence and Harassment assistance
- Pay Equity guidance and representation
- Workplace Investigations
- Employment Standards Act (ESA) interpretation and representation
- Notice and Severance determination
- Employment Contract drafting and review
- Wrongful Dismissal representation
- Human Rights advocacy and support
- Courtroom and Tribunal representation
Sam Marino Professional Corp. is a legal practice devoted to providing guidance and solutions to the most complex challenges of the modern workplace. Our legal services include advice, negotiation, drafting of documents, courtroom and tribunal advocacy, negotiation, and strategic planning.
|"With Sam's help our organization resolved more workplace issues in three months than in the previous three years" - CF||"Sam saw us through a very difficult transition even though we were small, and had limited means" - KV, small business owner|
Sam Marino (BA, BEd, LLB, LLM) is a lawyer and principal of Sam Marino Professional Corp.. Prior to this, Sam worked for one of the country's pre-eminent labour and employment firms.
Sam graduated with distinction from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelors Degree specializing in French Language and Mathematics. Sam also recently completed a Master's Degree in labour and constitutional law at Queen's University.
Sam is fluent in both English and French and has worked and travelled extensively throughout the world. Before completing Law School, Sam worked as a Secondary School teacher in his home town of London, Ontario.
At law school, Sam was the winner of the Hicks Morley Labour Moot competition at both the local and provincial level. Sam is a passionate advocate, relishing the opportunity to support his clients in both the public and private sectors.
|"Thanks to Sam we achieved more in negotiations than we ever thought we could" - CP||||"Sam is a straight shooter. He treats our people with honesty and respect. They just love him!" - DK|